James - So I'm finally coming home for my mid-tour leave! I'm so excited that I get to spend some time with Tami. I'm not sure of the exact day that I'll be home, but it probably wont be much more than a week. I've still got to travel through all the big airbases in Afghanistan, plus I'll hit Kuwait on the way home. In all probability I'll also end up in Germany or England on the way home as well. Who really knows?
On a side note... why is it that no one is updating their blogs? For everyone except for Jenny its been over a week. I need some news on what's happening before I make it home.
I do have some news about what I've been doing for the last two weeks or so. I've gone on some pretty good patrols and I've got some pictures from one of them. I'll have to update that later because I'm going to call Tami and tell her the good news that I'm leaving today!
Edit - It's looking like I'll be coming home sometime on Tuesday. I won't see anyone until at least Wednesday though. Tami and I are gonna stay in Vegas for that night. All my clothes are still in Texas and I'm gonna have to buy some new ones. It will feel good to get out of the Army uniform for a while. See you soon!
1 comment:
Woohoo! Hope we can make it down! Enjoy the sites on the way home (from the air anyway). Will you just be stuck on the bases waiting to hop to the next country?
Post a Comment