James - After two wonderful weeks at home I'm on my way back to Afghanistan. I know that some of you have been watching and waiting for us to post a new blog, but honestly we just had too much fun and we didn't want to take the time when we had so little of it.
I'm sure that both of us will be updating the blog again soon. We have some really good stories to tell. (It's all Tiff's fault). We'll just have to decide who gets to post what stories.
We hope that you all had a great time at Christmas, and that you also have a wonderful new year.
We hope that you all had a great time at Christmas, and that you also have a wonderful new year.
1 comment:
Good luck out there again, Jamesie (picture my Mom saying that and it should make you smile... hehe). Our prayers are with you. Hopefully you guys had a great time getting to be with each other again. See you in a few months when you are back hopefully.
-Tom
Post a Comment