About Tami & James

I created this blog to share some handmade items. It was a few years ago that I really started to enjoy sewing and quilting. The items you see here are available for purchase. Each item can be customized to one's wishes and wants whether it be a blanket or jeweled watch. I would love to do so for you. Contact me at tudgirl@hotmail.com for questions and information.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Beads!

Tami-Ladies and Gentlemen I think I've found another hobby, BEADING! Or to be more precise, Jewelery making. Now as a child, I was never really interested in that sort of thing, quiet honestly, I thought it was really stupid. However while in Salt Lake City with my sister, we ran into two ladies that sparked my curiosity. I gave it shot and presto! It was actually allot of fun. There are so many different varieties and possibilities available now when it comes to beads, that you can come up with some very nice jewelery. The best part is that it's handmade. Sorry I don't have any pictures to show, maybe later. If any of you have given beading/jewelery making a thought, I recommend that you try it. It never hurts to try something once.

I'm so excited my honey bunny is coming home soon! It has been a long five months. We are so excited to finally spend some time together and celebrate our First Anniversary. There are so many things that we will want to do, but so little time to do them. James will have only two weeks stateside and then it's back to the troops. I'm not going to complain though, I will take as much time as I can get. We will try and get around to seeing as many of you as we can. Until then, Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Phil and Sami Carter said...

It's always fun to find a new hobby! I'm so excited that you get to spend some time with your hubby! That will be a awesome 1st anniversary! We will have to get together one day for lunch when you are in the SL Valley! That would be fun! Luvs ya, Sami