Tami-Greetings fellow bloggers! I know it's been awhile since we've blogged last, but our Christmas holiday was a crazy one. From visiting family in Utah and Idaho to our 1st Anniversary, we have lots of stories to tell. Like James said before though, we are each going to take a part of our vacation and write about it. Divide and Conquer!
The weekend before Christmas, James and I got together with the Ginocchio clan to celebrate Christmas and Rodney's birthday. We were very fortunate to have Mr. and Mrs. Jeremy Johnson offer their home to us for our festivities. The house was gorgeous! One of those beautiful homes that was on the Tour of Homes in St. George. What a treat. Thank You guys the house was fabulous! That Friday (December 19th) after we spend a moment admiring the house and cool gadgets, we caught up on all the gossip and news over hamburgers and cake. The best part of the evening was watching Rodney open his birthday gifts and admiring his new remote control helicopter. We liked it so much that James and I headed out to Wal Mart after the party and bought one of our own. Honestly it is really allot of fun. I would totally recommend it to anyone. James was so nice to leave his helicopter here so that i could play with it while he's gone. Don't worry honey, I will keep it safe! The next day we got together again and had our Christmas celebration. We started off with a breakfast made for champions and then it was helicopter time. The kids really had a great time watching the helicopters and chasing them all around the house. A short time later, we got to business and exchanged Christmas gifts. It was a blast watching the kids open their gifts and seeing the expression on their faces. I have to say thought, playing with their toys was fun too; especially Tean's nerf guns. Then that afternoon, we all headed off to Jumping Jacks. What a blast! I know everyone is laughing right now, especially Tiff, but really it was allot of fun. Great place to spend some time with the kids and have a great time. I could go on and elaborate about our fun at Jumping Jacks, but that will have to wait for another day. If you don't know how about our experience there already you are going to laugh. So stay tuned!
Even though our celebration was a little early, the spirit of Christmas was still there. James and I enjoyed every minute we had with our family and friends. We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and have a Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment