About Tami & James

I created this blog to share some handmade items. It was a few years ago that I really started to enjoy sewing and quilting. The items you see here are available for purchase. Each item can be customized to one's wishes and wants whether it be a blanket or jeweled watch. I would love to do so for you. Contact me at tudgirl@hotmail.com for questions and information.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thanksgiving Time

Tami- Well I’ve found a new hobby, organizing! I know it sounds funny, but honestly, it’s kind of relaxing. Yesterday I tackled my mother’s guest room. Now for those who have seen that room, it is full of stuff like scrapping supplies, sowing supplies, fabric, Christmas décor, you name it she’s got it. Well anyway, the room was in need of some serious organization and now it looks fabulous! I’m off to the next room and so on and so forth, until the entire house is done. I’m so excited her house will be fantastic. I know some of you are laughing at me right now and that’s ok. I will be over to your house next. I swear if I could make it work, I would be a professional organizer. How fun that would be!

This week is Thanksgiving and I don’t know about you guys, but I’m so excited for turkey, mashed potatoes, the works. I had mixed feelings about the holidays this year because my beloved hubby wasn’t going to be here, but the holiday spirit is too strong and I can’t help but get excited. Therefore, in the spirit of Thanksgiving, I just wanted to express my gratitude to everyone for their kindness and support. It means the world to us, THANK YOU! James and I have been truly blessed this year. Even though we have spent allot of time apart, we have been blessed to have family and friends that are so loving and thoughtful, food, shelter and the love of our savior. I could keep going, but then we would be here all day. So I will keep it short and simply say, THANK YOU!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Enjoy the feast.

3 comments:

Crazy Herb Girl said...

You are more than welcome to come and organize. It's overwhelming with the homeschooling now! You are more than welcome anytime even if you don't want to organize! We got the great birthday card for Kent. It could not have had better match. The boys snatched it right up and I've been hearing over and over! I'd have to Star Wars is one of the favorite top things for the family. Love you guys!

Tami Crafty Corner said...

James - How can you show me food like that? I'm eating hot dogs or cold cuts everyday for lunch. I'm lucky if my food is slightly warm =P

The Shearer Family... said...

Tami, how we miss you... Hopefully your holiday season will be fun and exciting especially when James comes home.
Keep in touch... we love you and miss you...
Have a great Thanksgiving and tell my adopted family HELLO FOR ME! :O)