About Tami & James

I created this blog to share some handmade items. It was a few years ago that I really started to enjoy sewing and quilting. The items you see here are available for purchase. Each item can be customized to one's wishes and wants whether it be a blanket or jeweled watch. I would love to do so for you. Contact me at tudgirl@hotmail.com for questions and information.

Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Veterans Day!

Tami - Happy Veterans Day Everyone!
This year more than ever, Veterans Day has hit me hard. I'm at loss for words. I have always been proud to be a citizen of this great country of ours, but ever since James joined the military I have developed a special place in my heart for our servicemen and women. I'm so grateful for their service to our country and for sacrificing their lives and time to protect what is so dear to us all. Being a military wife I know from experience that it is hard to let those you love go when duty calls. Trust me it was the hardest thing I've ever done, but I've never been prouder to be the wife of a soldier. I know that our time apart will be worth it as long we all remember to cherish the values and freedoms that so many have fought for and are continuing to fight for. Honey I love you so much! Thank you for all that you are and for serving us all. Be careful and return home soon!

4 comments:

Tami Crafty Corner said...

James - Aww thanks Sweetie! I'll be home in less than a month!

Ginocchio Family said...

James,

Thanks for the sacrifices you have made and the service and security you provide. I have to agree with Tami. I have always been appreciative of what our Veterans and Soldiers have done for this country and those that live here, but it has changed my perspective far more than I thought possible having to know everyday that one of my loved ones is doing this. I have always appreciated Dad and the sacrifices he had to make long before I was even born, but this makes it all the more real. Thanks James, Thanks Dad.

Love Rod, Tiff, Malia and Brinley

Crazy Herb Girl said...

Hey James and Tami,

Thanks so much to both of you for making the sacrifices that you are. I hope you have a special time together and can enjoy every minute and that the following months will FLY by and bringing James quickly and safely back home. We have heard everyone is trying to get to St. George to see James. We will be trying to if the weather permits (and we are crossing our fingers our van will still be running! Overheating, brake probs, blah, blah, blah!)
Love you guys!

Phil and Sami Carter said...

Thank's for sharing the great comments! Especially on Vetrans day! I'm so glad you are so supportive of our troops. There needs to be more people like that! I hope being a military wife hasn't been too hard on you! I'm glad your so strong! And we are so grateful for what your husband is doing for our country!!!!