About Tami & James

I created this blog to share some handmade items. It was a few years ago that I really started to enjoy sewing and quilting. The items you see here are available for purchase. Each item can be customized to one's wishes and wants whether it be a blanket or jeweled watch. I would love to do so for you. Contact me at tudgirl@hotmail.com for questions and information.

Friday, January 2, 2009

Pictures!

Here are some pictures from my time at home with Tami. I hope that you enjoy them!

The first three are from our trip to Idaho. The next two show St. George with snow, and our little helicopters. The last two show the awesome sunrise we saw from the plane from Kuwait to Afghanistan, and the inside of the C-17.

I've also posted a new comic at the bottom. It reminds me of Owen.

1 comment:

Crazy Herb Girl said...

Thanks for posting the pics. I've heard so much about the helicopters I might have to get one for Josh's b-day this month. Oh, love the comic, BTW. Totally is Owen, especially after seeing his photos from work on FB, lol.