About Tami & James

I created this blog to share some handmade items. It was a few years ago that I really started to enjoy sewing and quilting. The items you see here are available for purchase. Each item can be customized to one's wishes and wants whether it be a blanket or jeweled watch. I would love to do so for you. Contact me at tudgirl@hotmail.com for questions and information.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Cutest Husband!

Hey everyone in case you didn't know already my husband is soooo cute! This last week James sent me this little video and I loved it so much that I just had to share it. James is doing well in Afghanistan. He misses everyone and looks forward to the day when he can spend time with you all. I'm doing ok as well. The healing process is slow, but going very well. This next week I will be able to start putting a little pressure on my leg and start walking. Of course, not without the help of my trusty crutches. I'm telling ya by the time I have to get rid of my crutches, I will be a pro. I'm looking forward to that day, but on the other hand I'm really scared. My crutches and I have become very close friends. Anyway, enjoy the video. Thanks again honey for letting me share this. I love you too!


3 comments:

Crazy Herb Girl said...

How sweet! Thanks for the update...I'm glad to hear things are going well =D

Ginocchio Family said...

James must really have a lot of time on his hands, just kidding. What a sweet, thoughtful thing for him to do. Glad to hear that your leg is healing up well. Miss you guys

Austin and Simone said...

Thanks for your kind words. I really appreciate it.