About Tami & James

I created this blog to share some handmade items. It was a few years ago that I really started to enjoy sewing and quilting. The items you see here are available for purchase. Each item can be customized to one's wishes and wants whether it be a blanket or jeweled watch. I would love to do so for you. Contact me at tudgirl@hotmail.com for questions and information.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

He's Back!


Tami - Ladies and gentlemen the wait is over. That's right, JAMES IS BACK!
James returned home July 1st. Just in time for the 4th of July. It is so nice to have him back I just can't put it into words. The road has been long, especially for James, but it's all over now and we are finally together.
We have been spending that past couple of weeks getting our place put together again and getting settled. It's been kind of fun, I won't lie! I told James the only thing I really wanted when he got home, was a couch/living room set and HURRAY I got one. I love it!

James - Things have been going really great since I got home, and I've just been too lazy to update the blog. It's true, Tami got her couch finally, but what she didn't tell you is that she said I could get a new motorcycle, and we finally got it yesterday. I've been looking at this bike on the internet since I was in Afghanistan.

Tami & I left Texas on Friday the 24th for our vacation. We flew to Vegas, got my truck from St. George, then drove to Northern Utah where I took the bike for a test ride and decided to buy it. Tami drove the truck after that following me up to Oakley. The new bike is awesome. It's a sport-touring bike and totally different than my cruiser. Each are fun.

Here are a few pictures. Tami & I will write more after this weekend is done about what we have actually done here. I think we'll do a better job at keeping everyone updated about what we are doing.






2 comments:

Crazy Herb Girl said...

It's about time there was an update! I'm so glad you guys can be together and can enjoy this time. It looks like there will lots of fun togetherness on that new bike! Let us know of any fun trips you take on it ;-)

SusieQ said...

Hooray! Welcome home, James! We are so happy that you are together again!