I know it's been awhile since we've last updated our blog and I'm sorry, we have no excuse. We had a very nice visit home. We spent some time in Idaho with my family and also in Utah with James' family. It was so nice to see family again and catch up.
Like James said last, he has a new motorcycle. It's different from the Magna that's for sure, but it is really nice. James got some good driving time in. He was able to ride it from Salt Lake to Oakley and then from Oakley to Cedar City. James' parents have a cabin up at strawberry point so we went up there to spend some time with them and do a little riding. Oh, I almost forgot to mention. Not only did James get a new motorcycle, but I did too. That's right I am the proud owner of a 2008 Honda Rebel. We purchased it from my father. Thanks Dad! It is nice to finally have a bike of my own. I will say though I am still getting used to driving around town, but I'm getting better everyday.
While in Cedar City, we decided to drive to Bryce Canyon and Cedar Breaks with Owen and Rod. What a ride it was! The view was beautiful and the company even better.

After about three weeks, we decided it was time to head home. So we packed up all our stuff and headed for Texas. It's been roughly a week since we have returned home and while going through our things, we found this little fella. Ain't he cute? Well this little guy will live on in our backyard and hopefully regrow his tail.
No comments:
Post a Comment