Hello Everyone and Greetings from Texas!

Yes, that's right we're back in Texas again. Well I am atleast. It is still uncertain when James will be returning, but it should be soon. Everyone keep your fingers crossed. It's so exciting, James and I can hardly stand it.
So until James returns, I am house hunting. Man house hunting can be frustrating, annoying and exhausting. Honestly I thought packing was bad, but hands down house hunting is worse. I Haven't found anything solid yet, a few possibilities, but the searching continues.
I will keep everyone updated as I get more information. Don't worry we will be back soon to visit everyone.

Yes, that's right we're back in Texas again. Well I am atleast. It is still uncertain when James will be returning, but it should be soon. Everyone keep your fingers crossed. It's so exciting, James and I can hardly stand it.
So until James returns, I am house hunting. Man house hunting can be frustrating, annoying and exhausting. Honestly I thought packing was bad, but hands down house hunting is worse. I Haven't found anything solid yet, a few possibilities, but the searching continues.
I will keep everyone updated as I get more information. Don't worry we will be back soon to visit everyone.
3 comments:
you better keep in touch and let us know when you will be in IDAHO... are you planning on going home to oakley for the 24th Celebration? I wanted to let you know as well, we are planning on blessing Chaz in Oakley on August 2nd and we would love to have you and James there... It all depends on your schedule!
ANYWHO, love you, miss you and talk with you soon... Watch your emails because Chaz is going to be in this world sometime tomorrow! :)
I know exactly what you mean about house hunting. We are in the process of buying one and it was frustrating. Good luck with it!!!
I think it will be too. I got my dress today. I wish I could show you. I was thinking about you the whole time i put it on for the first time. I wish you where here. I know you are in texas so I really can't expect you to come to my wedding but are you? its really ok if you cant I understand. HOw is texas? I bet you are so hot, poor thing. I miss you tons. hope all is well.
Post a Comment