About Tami & James

I created this blog to share some handmade items. It was a few years ago that I really started to enjoy sewing and quilting. The items you see here are available for purchase. Each item can be customized to one's wishes and wants whether it be a blanket or jeweled watch. I would love to do so for you. Contact me at tudgirl@hotmail.com for questions and information.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Quiet Weekend

Tami - This weekend we decided to take things a little easy and just relax. Saturday morning we both gave some time to our jobs and wished every second we were home. Then that evening we decided to test our skills and were off to the batting cages. In St. George we really enjoyed going to the batting cages and since we moved to Texas we have been looking for a place to go. We may not be as good as Babe Ruth, but for two seconds it's fun to pretend and just have fun.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

After building up a hearty appetite we went to the Olive Garden for dinner. Oh just saying their name makes me hungry. We really enjoy their salad and bread sticks and ate more than we should have. But at the Olive Garden it's easy to do that their food it so good. Then it was off to the Movies!! Well atleast the movies at home. We felt that a movie at home would make a better ending to the evening then sitting in a movie theater. It's too bad the weekends never seem long enough and before we know it, it's Monday again and we're back to early mornings and late nights. Never fear another weekend will shortly be upon us and time for some more fun in the sun. Stay tuned!!

2 comments:

Ginocchio Family said...

That looks like fun! I'm glad that you guys are finding fun stuff to do there, it has taken us quite a while to find stuff that we enjoy to do together as a fam! Fiesta fun rocks! Rod and I used to go there all the time and hit golf balls!
Love you guys

Crazy Herb Girl said...

I wish I could get a little batting practice. I've actually never been to the cages only on the field. So glad you got some together time. May your week fly by so you can have more!