James - My wife has been wanting me to create a blog so that the family can stay updated on all that is going on during my deployment to Afghanistan. (Look Mom I can even spell Afghanistan without using a spell checker!)
As most of you know I will be leaving mid-July and they tell us that we will be going for fifteen months. In reality I'm scared to go, but I'm also excited. It will be hard to leave my wife, but I believe that there will be many benefits down the road.
We will be spending my last few weeks doing some fun things and we will post up messages and pictures about our adventures here in Texas. We love you and hope that everything is going well in your families.
Love Tami & James
10 years ago
6 comments:
Yeah! You've joined the blogging world! Its so nice to have you just a click away! We love you guys and hope you can make lots of fun memories before James ships out. Love, Jenny
I am glad to see that the two of you are doing well. James, i hate to see you go, and we wish you the best of luck.. we also want to say THANK YOU... for serving our county and doing what you know best! Keep us all posted on how things go. TAMI, you better keep in touch or i will kick your butt!
We love you guyz and hope to see you back safe and sound very soon!
Zach, Breann, & Keijen
about time ya'll join the world of bloggers. you can find me at bobbiejean99.blogspot.com Miss you guys. hope all is well. By the way your blog looks great!
Hey,
I am so GLAD to see that you guys are doing great. I hope you are staying cool in TEXAS. They say it is very dry and hot down there. James good luck on your deployment.The time will go by so fast and you will be home before you know it. Thanks for serving our country. It because of people like you that we have the freedom we have. I am so glad to see that you have joined us BLOGGERS.. It is good to be able to see how you are doing. Please keep us all posted. We send lots of hugs and kisses and our prayers are with you James.
BE GOOD TAMI, Ha Ha
Joel, Gena and Family
Yea Tami- I'm so glad you have a blog! Keep us updated on all your exciting news! Our blog is http://samicarter.blogspot.com Take care! Luvs, Sami
I hope it is ok that I leave a note. I caw you through Jenny's blog. We are a military family and can understand. Just know that with all the crazy politics going on, there are still people out there that love and support soldiers and pray for them on a daily basis. Good Luck.
Post a Comment