About Tami & James

I created this blog to share some handmade items. It was a few years ago that I really started to enjoy sewing and quilting. The items you see here are available for purchase. Each item can be customized to one's wishes and wants whether it be a blanket or jeweled watch. I would love to do so for you. Contact me at tudgirl@hotmail.com for questions and information.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

ALLIGATORS

Tami here - Ok, so I knew we would encounter new things here in the South and we are loving it so far. Today James and I went to a little lake on post for lunch and we saw this sign.
We have Alligators! Isn't that cool? You can also imagine that there were lots of "No Swimming" signs as well. Unfortunately we didn't see any, but who knows maybe we will soon. It's fun seeing stuff like this for the first time.

No comments: