About Tami & James

I created this blog to share some handmade items. It was a few years ago that I really started to enjoy sewing and quilting. The items you see here are available for purchase. Each item can be customized to one's wishes and wants whether it be a blanket or jeweled watch. I would love to do so for you. Contact me at tudgirl@hotmail.com for questions and information.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Alabama

James - Tami & I have now reached Alabama and I'm set to finish Warrant Officer Candidate School in mid-January. We arrived here late Friday night (New Years Day). By Saturday morning we already had a list of houses that we wanted to check out. We ended up getting really lucky. We were able to find a place that we really like, and we signed the lease and were given keys right away.

Now it's Sunday and I have to check back in to Warrant Officer Candidate School. Tami has a place to stay and she can now focus on finding a job while I finish up the last week or so of school. She will also be able to spend some time with me towards the end of this week as I get closer to graduation.

Enterprise and Fort Rucker are much smaller than Killeen and Fort Hood were. Tami keeps complaining that there is not a Target, but we do have Walmart so she will be just fine.

I'm unsure what they have left for our class to do, but I am looking forward to graduating soon and moving the rest of our things to our new home.

The Christmas break was awesome. We had a lot of fun with both of our families, but I'll let Tami fill you in on what we did.

No comments: