Wow, where do I start? Life in the Ginocchio house is going well. James entered the Warrant Officer Program this month in Alabama. I'm very proud and excited for him. This is a great opportunity that he has worked really hard to get. For those who are not familiar with the Military Warrant Officer Program, they provide helicopter and flight training (among other things). Hundreds of applications are taken ever year, but only a small group are taken every quarter or so. We are super excited! Good bye Infantry! Hello Helicopters!
Last month, we decided to take a trip to Dallas and see my Aunt and Uncle. James and I have been married for almost two years, yet they still hadn't met him. Even better, we've been in Texas the whole time. So we decided me better get on the motorcycle and go see them before me move again. We had a great time catching up and even playing games. I think they like him, I know I do!
Over the past couple of months, James and I have been enjoying our time together. We have been catching up on some much needed motorcycle riding and even went camping. James has been dying to go camping ever since he returned home from Afghanistan. Over the Labor Day weekend, we decided to back up the motorcycle and head out. We were a little unsure about how much we would be able to pack, but I think we did pretty well. We had all the basics and even had something to cook on. The only downer of the trip was that it RAINED. Now I can handle a little bit of rain, but it rained 90% of the time. James was loving it! You give him a storm, and he'll ride in it. I guess he's a little bit of an adrenaline junky. We really had a good time though despite the rain. We hope to do it again hopefully with better weather.
I will try and keep you guys better up to date. Hope everyone is doing well. Till next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment