About Tami & James

I created this blog to share some handmade items. It was a few years ago that I really started to enjoy sewing and quilting. The items you see here are available for purchase. Each item can be customized to one's wishes and wants whether it be a blanket or jeweled watch. I would love to do so for you. Contact me at tudgirl@hotmail.com for questions and information.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!



Especially to all the Mother-to-be's out there, I hope you are enjoying your Mother's Day. Today I'm having a difficult time finding the right words to write so I will keep it short and just say, " I love you mom! Thanks for everything!"

Nothing much going on here. James and I are looking forward to his return. It will be so nice to be together again and feel like a married couple. Hopefully we won't have to wait too much longer.

Once again, Happy Mother's Day and stayed tuned for more blogs.




No comments: