
Isn't he sexy? Maybe it's just me, but a man in uniform UMMM UMMM! Especially my hubby, you look great babe!
Last weekend I went up to my in-laws cabin with some of the Ginocchio clan and went mountain biking. Now I don't know how many of you out there have gone mountain biking, but it's totally different than just regular street riding. We were riding up at Brian Head and at the peak of our ride we hit 9100 feet above sea level. Isn't that crazy? Well I didn't think altitude would affect me that much but it did. Things get a lot harder when you're up that high. There is one great aspect of being in high elevations and that's the scenery. WOW! The view was awesome. Sorry I didn't take any pictures, but you can see a little of it in these pictures. Well we all made it through with no major injuries and had a great time doing it. I'm still not sure if mountain biking is my thing, but I think I need to give it another shot before I quit.
Well fellow bloggers take care and see you next time. This is Tami Ginocchio signing out.
1 comment:
Loved seeing the pics with the bikes! It looks like you guys had a great time. Thanks for putting together all the birthdays!
Post a Comment