About Tami & James

I created this blog to share some handmade items. It was a few years ago that I really started to enjoy sewing and quilting. The items you see here are available for purchase. Each item can be customized to one's wishes and wants whether it be a blanket or jeweled watch. I would love to do so for you. Contact me at tudgirl@hotmail.com for questions and information.

Monday, August 18, 2008

Freaky!

Tami- Well folks the time has come to move again, but only for a short while. So goodbye Texas and hello Utah once again. I don't think you ever really realize how much stuff you have until you have to pack it all. MAN OH MAN you can accumulate a lot of stuff in a very short time period, but I'm trying to look on the positive side and I'm hoping to be one awesome packer by the time I'm done.

James is doing well, sweating like no tomorrow, but doing well and keeping his spirits high. Have you ever wondered what interesting things they may encounter? Well do I have a good one for you. A friend of mine told me about a certain kind of spider that lives in the desert. It is called the Camel Spider and it seriously looks like something from a SCI FYI movie. Check out the link below and take a look. Don't be scared now just click it! I'm serious this spider does exist and James has verified it. Don't worry though this spider is not venomous it is just extremely freaky lookin!

www.camelspiders.net

School is starting soon so good luck to everyone, especially all my nieces and nephews. Don't be a stranger more news about James coming soon.

4 comments:

Crazy Herb Girl said...

SO good to hear from you! I've been trying to get a care package of books and stuff together for James, but I don't have an address for him. Could you send it to me? rosengrenclan@msn.com

Hope the move to St. George goes smoothly :-)

The Shearer Family... said...

Holy Poop... Its about time you updated this Tami! :O)
Let me know when you get settled in Utah! Also, let me know when you are headed to Oakley. I would love to see you and catch up on everything.
You and James are in our prayers every day and we hope that all is going well for James.
LOVE YOU SIS... :O)
Breann

Bobbie Jean said...

That is the biggest spider uug... nasty too. Good luck with that one James.
So tam when are you going to be in Utah? I am thinking about going down to St Goerge soon. Let me know when you are here. love ya

Joel's Family said...

Tami, I am glad to see you are still alive. I keep checking to see how you are doing. I am glad that James is doing well and I hope your move to Utah goes smooth as ever. Moving STINKS! I am sure you will be more than a pro by the time you are done. I hope you are still smiling... We think of you often...