About Tami & James

I created this blog to share some handmade items. It was a few years ago that I really started to enjoy sewing and quilting. The items you see here are available for purchase. Each item can be customized to one's wishes and wants whether it be a blanket or jeweled watch. I would love to do so for you. Contact me at tudgirl@hotmail.com for questions and information.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Day Two of SeaWorld Trip

Tami- Sorry everyone I have really procrastinated on posting the second half of our SeaWorld trip. I've been waiting to see if James would post it for me since he writes better, but my sister Angie kindly reminded me that it needed to be done. So here goes! On day two of our SeaWorld trip, we went into downtown San Antonio to see the Alamo and the Riverwalk. I've watched movies and learned about the Alamo in school, but didn't fully understand what went on there. We didn't visit the famous Monastery, but explored the surrounding compound instead. The compound of the Alamo is actually quite large and vast. It was interesting to see and learn all of the uses the Alamo provided.

Photobucket

After the Alamo, we went down to the Riverwalk and had lunch. The Riverwalk is a bunch of shops and restaurants that line the river that runs threw San Antonio. The Riverwalk actually lies below the main street level. The pictures don't do it justice, but it was lots of fun to explore the shops and restaurants. The atmosphere is refreshing and inviting i would highly recommend checking it out if you are ever in San Antonio. One last note, not only did James fulfill my request to see Shamu, but he also fulfilled another wish of mine which I've had from childhood. He bought me a large stuffed animal. Isn't my husband so sweet!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

Crazy Herb Girl said...

Loved the pictures and descriptions! It looks really neat under the bridge. I'm so glad that you guys were able to make fun memories :) Shamu will be a good cuddle companion to remind you how much James loves you ;)