James - Some of you might not know, but I've been applying to Warrant Officer Candidate School (WOCS) and the Warrant Officer Flight School (WOFS) for almost a year and a half. After seven selection boards told me that I was qualified, but not selected, the eighth board picked me up. We are very excited.
Tami & I don't know when I'll actually start the school yet, but it should be within the next six months. We'll be moving to Fort Rucker, Alabama and I'll be attending school for the better part of two years. Considering that Tami and I have really only had five months of our fifteen month marriage together we are pretty excited to have the chance to set down some roots for a while.
As I find out information I'll pass it along.
Now in my last post I promised pictures of bicycles with flowers on it. I got the pictures this morning and I'll be putting them up soon. I think that even Tiff will agree that her bike with flowers on it has class compared to these.
Oh I almost forgot! It's Mustache March! Our First Sergeant told us that we had to grow mustaches through the month of March. I get compliments everyday. One leader told me that when he talks to me he can't look me in the eye because my mustache commands so much power. I'll post some pictures of it soon.
Tami & I don't know when I'll actually start the school yet, but it should be within the next six months. We'll be moving to Fort Rucker, Alabama and I'll be attending school for the better part of two years. Considering that Tami and I have really only had five months of our fifteen month marriage together we are pretty excited to have the chance to set down some roots for a while.
As I find out information I'll pass it along.
Now in my last post I promised pictures of bicycles with flowers on it. I got the pictures this morning and I'll be putting them up soon. I think that even Tiff will agree that her bike with flowers on it has class compared to these.
Oh I almost forgot! It's Mustache March! Our First Sergeant told us that we had to grow mustaches through the month of March. I get compliments everyday. One leader told me that when he talks to me he can't look me in the eye because my mustache commands so much power. I'll post some pictures of it soon.
2 comments:
Congrats! I'm so glad you'll be able to stay in the same place for a while! Can't wait to see the 'stache!
Congradulations that is so awesome! I couldnt be happier for you. I'm sure Tami would sure like to have you around. Im sure its just as hard for you to be away from her. I bet you miss her noises like I do. There is nobody like Tami... sniff sniff thats it now im gonna have to go visit her cause now im missing her.. lol. Anyway I hope you know im coming to visit you in Alabama.. Congrats James!
Post a Comment